Monday 21 November 2011

Environment: Part 1 Idea.

All my life I have been fascinated with the transition between day and night and the brief time where there is incredible colour in the sky, transforming the landscape into an almost ethereal and heavenly place. For the first half of my Environment section I would like to try and photograph sunsets, and the dramatic colours they create in the sky.

Sunsets are not a new thing to me, because I have always been interested in this time of day/night, I have previously attempted to take pictures of them, found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metcalfedan/

Sunset view from Erith Pier, Erith
Sunrise view from Erith Pier, Erith (The Following Morning)
Sunset over Danson Lake, Bexley

These Photographs were taken with my digital camera over the summer and feature a selection of multiple images stitched together with Adobe Photoshop to create a seamless panoramic photograph. Capturing the beauty in the sky is something I genuinely love and will continue to photograph for a long time. But I have only ever shot them with digital cameras, I have never tried it with analogue film - something I have wanted to do for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment